ACNFP 2021 Meetings
Last updated: 23 September 2021
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
The ACNFP typically meet six times a year and at approximately two-month intervals.
Agenda summaries and links to the documents shared at these meetings can be found below and will be updated, as and when available.
Wednesday 24th November 2021
Past 2021 Meetings
- CBD Application (Training Exercise) - Reserved Business
- Update on ongoing work between FSA / UKAS / LGC
- DEFRA Consultation on the Regulation of Genetic Technologies
- DEFRA Consultation on the Regulation of Genetic Technologies - Draft response
- Mung Bean Protein application
- Barley Rice Protein application
- CBD Feedback Summary (Reserved Business)
- Annual Report
- GM Application (Reserved Business)
- Go Wolffia
- CBD Response to applicant (Reserved Business)
- Terms of Reference & Code of Practice
- Mung Bean Protein
- Barley Rice Protein
- CBD Response RP07 (Reserved Business)
- Update on Regulated Products & Risk Analysis Processes
- Genome Editing (GE) Workshop (Reserved Business)