ACNFP 2021 Meetings
Last updated: 22 October 2021
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
The ACNFP typically meet six times a year and at approximately two-month intervals.
Agenda summaries and links to the documents shared at these meetings can be found below and will be updated, as and when available.
Past 2021 Meetings
- CBD Application (Training Exercise) - Reserved Business
- Update on ongoing work between FSA / UKAS / LGC
- DEFRA Consultation on the Regulation of Genetic Technologies
- DEFRA Consultation on the Regulation of Genetic Technologies - Draft response
- Mung Bean Protein application
- Barley Rice Protein application
- CBD Feedback Summary (Reserved Business)
- Annual Report
- GM Application (Reserved Business)
- Go Wolffia
- CBD Response to applicant (Reserved Business)
- Terms of Reference & Code of Practice
- Mung Bean Protein
- Barley Rice Protein
- CBD Response RP07 (Reserved Business)
- Update on Regulated Products & Risk Analysis Processes
- Genome Editing (GE) Workshop (Reserved Business)