ACNFP 2023 Meetings
Last updated: 20 March 2023
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
The ACNFP typically meet six times a year at approximately two-month intervals.
Agenda summaries and links to the documents shared at these meetings can be found below and will be updated, as and when available.
Tuesday 28th March 2023
- CBD purity position paper (Reserved Business)
Monday 16th January 2023
- Workshop on Precision Bred Organisms (Reserved Business)
Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th February 2023
- Madhuca Longifolia RP1804
- Lacto-N-fucopentaose I (LNFP-I) and 2'-fucosyllactose (2' FL) mixture (LNFP-I/2'-FL) RP549
- 3-fucosyllactose (3’-FL) RP1202
- Calcidiol RP35
- Isomalto-Ogliosaccharides RP1033
- Corn Protein RP1238
- Krill Protein Hydrolysate RP1290
- Schizochytrium sp. Oil RP1411
- Mycobacterium aurum RP1046
- Cellobiose RP1109
- Genetically Modified Soybean A5547-127 RP188 (reserved business)
- Genetically Modified Soybean 40-3-2 RP212 (reserved business)
- Genetically Modified Maize MIR162 RP652 (reserved business)
- Genetically Modified Cotton GHB614 RP608 (reserved business)