On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
The Role of the Secretariat
The role of the Secretariat is to:
- Support the Committee in developing and delivering its work programme;
- Advise the Council on process and procedure;
- Draw attention of the members to emerging issues of concern;
- Ensure that the proceedings of the Committee are properly documented so that there is a clear audit trail showing how the Committee reached its decisions;
- Keep an accurate public record of the work of the Committee;
- Ensure that the Committees conclusions and advice are clearly reported to applicants, the FSA and where applicable the Board.
Details of the Secretariat
Lead Secretariat: Erin Oliver
Floors 6 & 7
70 Petty France