4th Meeting of the ACNFP_PGT 21st Nov 2022 Agenda
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Advisory Committee on Novel Foods and Processes - Subcommittee on Products of Genetic Technologies Destined for Food and Feed Purposes
The 4th meeting of the ACNFP-PGT will be held at 10:00 am on the 21th of November on Microsoft Teams (online & dial in), and is expected to end at 16:30 pm.
Members are reminded of the need to announce any commercial interests in the business of the Committee prior to the discussions on each item.
In accordance with agreed procedures, the Secretariat is duty bound to keep a record of the names of Members who have declared interests at meetings of the Committee, giving dates, names of relevant products and companies, details of the interest declared, and whether the Member took part in the proceedings.
4th Meeting of the ACNFP_PGT - 21st Nov 2022 Agenda
1. Apologies and Announcements
3. Matters Arising
4. Minutes of PGT1, PGT2 and PGT3 – the Committee will be reviewing the format, level of details and content of their first three meetings; keynotes for PGT3 will also be reviewed. ACNFP-PGT/1/Min PGT/2/Min PGT/3/Min
5. Precision Breeding Framework Workshop – Session 1 Review of the conclusions reached at ACNFP 155 (reserved business) – the Subcommittee will review the key conclusions reached by ACNFP on the 16th of November. ACNFP-PGT/4/01
6. Precision Breeding Framework Workshop – Session 2 Models to the approach of the risk assessment (reserved business) – the Subcommittee will explore possible approaches to applying a tiered approach in light of the conclusions reached to date on possible risks. ACNFP-PGT/4/02
7. Item for Information – Update from Genetic Technology Policy Team.
Dates of next meeting – ACNFP PGT5 1st February 2023