3rd Meeting of the ACNFP_PGT 11th Oct 2022 Agenda
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Advisory Committee on Novel Foods and Processes - Subcommittee on Products of Genetic Technologies Destined for Food and Feed Purposes
The 3rd meeting of the ACNFP-PGT will be held at 10 am on the 11th of October on Microsoft Teams (online & dial in) and is expected to end at 4 pm.
Members are reminded of the need to announce any commercial interests in the business of the Committee prior to the discussions on each item.
In accordance with agreed procedures, the Secretariat is duty bound to keep a record of the names of Members who have declared interests at meetings of the Committee, giving dates, names of relevant products and companies, details of the interest declared, and whether the Member took part in the proceedings.
3rd Meeting of the ACNFP_PGT - 11th Oct 2022 Agenda
1. Apologies and Announcements
3. Matters Arising
4. Minutes of PGT1 and PGT2 – the Committee will be reviewing the format and level of details in the executive summary and minutes of their first two meetings. ACNFP-PGT/1/Min PGT/2/Min
5. Precision Breeding Framework Workshop – Session 1 Further discussion on potential risk identified from case studies (reserved business) – the Committee will detail the risks arising from previously identified possible hazards in PBOs. ACNFP-PGT/3/01
6. Precision Breeding Framework Workshop – Session 2 Models (reserved business) – the Committee will review different options for developing the framework for review of PBOs. ACNFP-PGT/3/02
7. Precision Breeding Framework Workshop – Session 3 Criteria development (reserved business) – the Committee will explore further the basis for the tiered approach to the review of PBOs. ACNFP-PGT/3/03
8. Genetically modified soybean A5547-127 RP188 – the Committee will review a draft opinion on the renewal of a GM for the use in food and feed. ACNFP-PGT/3/04
9. Genetically modified soybean 40-3-2 RP212 – the Committee will review a draft opinion on the renewal of a GM for the use in food and feed. ACNFP-PGT/3/05
10. Genetically modified maize MIR162 RP652 – the Committee will review a draft opinion on the renewal of a GM for the use in food and feed. ACNFP-PGT/3/06
Dates of next meetings – ACNFP full Committee meeting 16th November 2022, ACNFP-PGT3 meeting 21st November 2022