154th Meeting of the ACNFP 7th September 2022 Agenda
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Advisory Committee on Novel Foods and Processes
The 154th meeting of the ACNFP will be held at 10:30am on the 7th of September 2022, Broadway House, Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NQ and on Microsoft Teams (online & dial in).
Members are reminded of the need to announce any commercial interests in the business of the Committee prior to the discussions on each item.
In accordance with agreed procedures, the Secretariat is duty bound to keep a record of the names of Members who have declared interests at meetings of the Committee, giving dates, names of relevant products and companies, details of the interest declared, and whether the Member took part in the proceedings.
154th Meeting of the ACNFP - 7th September 2022 Agenda
1. Apologies and Announcements
3. 153rd Meeting Minutes
4. Matters Arising
5. Barley Rice Protein RP19 - the Committee will review the draft opinion for the conclusion to the risk assessment. ACNFP/154/01
6. Cetylated Fatty Acids RP200 – the Committee will review the draft opinion for conclusion to the risk assessment. ACNFP/154/02
7. Magnesium-L-threonate RP956 - the Committee will review this dossier for the first time. ACNFP/154/03
8. CBD subgroup update – the Committee will be updated on the progress of this Subcommittee. Oral update
9. PGT subgroup results - the Committee will review the progress from the Subcommittee discussions. Oral update
10. Workshop on Precision Bred Organisms (Reserved Business) – The Committee will explore precision bred organisms and work to further develop advice to the FSA on how this could be proportionately reviewed scientifically. ACNFP/154/06
11. Items for Information
11.1 Update from Novel Foods Policy Team
11.2 Update from GM Policy Team
11.3 SACS update
Date of next meeting – 16th November 2022