Members are reminded of the need to announce any commercial interests in the business of the Committee prior to the discussions on each item.
In accordance with agreed procedures, the Secretariat is bound to keep a record of the names of Members who have declared interests at meetings of the Committee, giving dates, names of relevant products and companies, details of the interest declared, and whether the Member took part in the proceedings.
FORTY - SIXTH MEETING OF THE ACNFP:
6 July 2000
1. Apologies and announcements.
2. Minutes of forty-fifth meeting.
3. Matters Arising
3.1 Revised Specification of Myco-protein: Members will be asked to consider Intake data provided by the company following queries raised in the 45th meeting of the ACNFP.
3.2 Taste Trials: Members will be asked to consider a second redraft of the guidelines on Taste Trials.
4. Trehalose: the Committee will be asked to provide an initial opinion on an application to the UK Competent Authority for approval to market Trehalose, a novel sugar, under EC Regulation 258/97.
5. High Pressure Processing: the Committee will be asked to consider the summary application and initial assessment report of the French Competent Authority.
6. Novartis BT 11 Sweet Maize: the Committee will be asked to consider the summary application and initial assessment report of the Netherlands Competent Authority.
7. Items for information
7.1 Feedback on the R&D Workshop held on 14th and 15th June in Oxford.
8. Any other business.
9. Date of next meeting.